Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organisation of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organisation that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
Secours Islamique France is looking to fill a Grants and Reporting Officer position based in Damascus, Syria.
With a presence since 2008 in Syria, Secours Islamique France (SIF) is working to bring equitable access to the basic services to the affected populations in Damascus, rural Damascus, Daraa, Homs, Quneitra, Hama and Aleppo. SIF is working with several donors as UNHCR, UNICEF and OCHA for the benefit of the displaced and affected people. SIF in Syria focuses on: Shelter Rehabilitation, Education, and Protection programs.
Under the supervision of the Program Coordinator and as part of the Field team, you will be in charge of managing the Reporting Assistant.
Your work will consist of:
* Collaborating with respective department in proposal writing.
* Supporting proposal development processes.
* Leading proposal development processes
* Ensuring quality and timely submission of donor narrative and financial reports.
* Acting as liaison with external key donors relating to specific grant programmatic issues in coordination with the Program Coordinator.
* Providing technical support, guidance and tools to implementing partners at proposal development process.
Fundraising and donor liaison
* Providing support to the Head of Mission in developing SIF’s fundraising strategies.
* Supporting fundraising efforts in coordination with the Head of Mission and Program Coordinator, including undertaking donor mapping and providing briefings to in-country donor representatives.
* Developing communication material for advertising SIF intervention towards donors and other external stakeholders with the end to increase SIF visibility and funding opportunities.
Capacity and Development
* Participating in the lesson learnt process (workshops, internal and external communication on projects, etc.).
* Helping with the internal reporting.
* Providing technical guidance and deliver training on SIF and donor guidelines and proposal development and reporting to Program staff and field offices.
The employee may be requested to perform other tasks in accordance with its job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organisation, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.
Expériences / Formation
* You have a minimum of 1 year experience in proposal, project or programme development, reporting or grants management in an INGO.
* You possess good knowledge of donor rules, regulations and procedures including but not limited to UN agencies and European donors and US EU funding mechanisms.
* You have proven experience in successfully applying for institutional donor funding.
* You have strong leadership skills and a supportive management style (experience managing national and expatriate staff).
* You possess strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
* You have experience of working within an insecure environment.
* An understanding and commitment to SIF’s mission and values are necessary.
* Familiarity with the Middle East and more particularly the Syrian working context and Arabic speaking would be a plus.
* Starting date : As soon as possible.
* French fixed term contract : 9 months.
* Remuneration according to our salary grid.
* Monthly perdiem.
* Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance).
* R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks.
* Leaves every 3 months.
URL de l’application: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=d2dyb29tLjQzNjE3LjExMTEyQHNlY291cnNpc2xhbWlxdWUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t