Date de formation
Dates: November 7 to 11, 2022
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
You are in a manager position? This training aims to strengthen your skills in order for your team to achieve its objectives all in a positive work environment. Learn the main methods and tools necessary to organise and mobilise your team members and develop their skills ; but also to be able to manage difficult situations and assume your HR responsibilities.
This training course is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working with a NGO, national or international, and you occupy (or wish to occupy) a managerial position
- You aspire to integrate the international solidarity sector and you wish to strengthen your skills in team management in humanitarian sector
By attending this open training course, you will strengthen your managerial position and support your team members towards performance objectives. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Define the manager’s responsibilities and adapt his management to the different situations
- Recruit and organise your team
- Accompanies team members toward objectives and coordinates activities
- Communicate positively and prevent conflict situations
- Evaluate the performance and strengthen the skills of team members
Cost: 700€. This rate corresponds to the training fees. Accommodation and meals are the responsibility of the student. More information about funding opportunities: https://www.bioforce.org/en/learn/humanitarian-training-courses/funding/
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/humanitarian-team-management/
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 38 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Le programme de formations de Coordination SUD
Les formations de Coordination SUD
Nos formations s'adressent prioritairement aux personnels des organisations de solidarité internationale, aussi bien aux femmes et hommes, salariés ou bénévoles (membres ou non de la gouvernance) ou encore volontaires. Nos formations ne sont pas accessibles à titre individuel.
Vous souhaitez vous inscrire à une formation proposée par Coordination SUD, merci de prendre connaissance des conditions générales de vente!
Personnes en situation de handicap ? Les conditions d’accès à nos formations pourront être étudiées en cliquant ici.
Coordination SUD est agréée organisme de formation et référencée Datadock.
Pour toute demande complémentaire sur les formations organisées par Coordination SUD