Dates: June 30th to July 4th 2019
Location: Amman, Jordanie
Who should attend: You already work as a logistician and you want to improve your skills in supply chain management. You work in project management and you need to better understand supply chain management systems. You are an aid worker and you wish to develop a career in logistics.
Prerequisites: Previous experience in humanitarian aid.
Main Objective :
- Understand and apply appropriate approaches and tools to manage the supply chain
Specifics Objectives :
- Identify the supply chain scope according to the humanitarian program
- Use and adapt procurement tools
- Use and adapt stock management tools
- Use and adapt transportation management tools.
Cost: 650€. Further information about funding opportunities: https://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426
Further information & application: Bioforce Institute website
The Bioforce Institute is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.