Dates: March 8th to 12th 2020
Location: Amman, Jordanie
This open training course is for you, if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working as administrator and you want to improve your skills in financial management
- You are currently working in project management or logistic department and you need to better understand financial management tools
- You are an aid worker and you wish to develop a career in administration.
technical It requires a computer equipped with Excel.
You will understand and apply appropriate approaches and tools to manage financial resources accountably, and more specifically, you will know how to:
- Implement the principles of budget management (development and budget management)
- Participate in the budgeting process
- Use basic accounting tools and methods to ensure project accounting in the field, and treasury management
- Ensure security and availability of funds on a mission (cash)
- Use tools and methods to ensure budget control of activities and apply internal control mechanisms to safeguard the NGO assets.
Cost: 700€. Further information about funding opportunities: https://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426
Further information & application: Bioforce Institute website
The Bioforce Institute is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Coordination SUD est agréée organisme de formation et référencée Datadock.