Date de formation
Dates: September 26 to 30, 2022
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Whether you have experience or not, this training course will allow you to put into practice a methodological approach that is now essential for designing aid projects. You will also discover all the current and essential definitions and tools for effective project cycle management on humanitarian fields.
This training course is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working with a national or international aid organisation and you wish to enhance your knowledge on project management methodology
- You are an aspiring aid worker aiming at strengthening your understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- You are currently working in logistics, finance, human resources… and you want to develop a career in humanitarian project management
By attending this open training course, you will understand and apply appropriate approaches and tools to effectively manage a humanitarian project. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Identify appropriate needs assessment methodologies and data collection tools, according to the context and the evaluation of terms of reference
- Describe the main steps in the design of multi-sectoral programmes and projects (water, protection, nutrition, etc.)
- Design and use a Logical Framework based on the Logical Framework Analysis
- Design a monitoring and evaluation framework for the project, selecting the appropriate tools and indicators
- Choose relevant criteria in order to develop objectives for an ex-post evaluation (end of project evaluation)
Cost: 700€. This rate corresponds to the training fees. Accommodation and meals are the responsibility of the student. More information about funding opportunities: https://www.bioforce.org/en/learn/humanitarian-training-courses/funding/
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/humanitarian-project-cycle-management/
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 38 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Le programme de formations de Coordination SUD
Les formations de Coordination SUD
Nos formations s'adressent prioritairement aux personnels des organisations de solidarité internationale, aussi bien aux femmes et hommes, salariés ou bénévoles (membres ou non de la gouvernance) ou encore volontaires. Nos formations ne sont pas accessibles à titre individuel.
Vous souhaitez vous inscrire à une formation proposée par Coordination SUD, merci de prendre connaissance des conditions générales de vente!
Personnes en situation de handicap ? Les conditions d’accès à nos formations pourront être étudiées en cliquant ici.
Coordination SUD est agréée organisme de formation et référencée Datadock.
Pour toute demande complémentaire sur les formations organisées par Coordination SUD