Date de formation
Dates: July 4 to 8, 2022
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
This training course on strategic financial management aims to provide participants with the essential knowledge, practices and tools to ensure an effective and efficient financial management of a humanitarian project and funding ressources.
The training course is designed for staff working in international and local non profit organisations, civil society organisations and institutions, who are involved in project implementation or support services such as:
- non-financial staff who wish to improve their knowledge and skills in financial planning, monitoring and reporting
- support staff including junior to mid level financial personnel interested in developing their financial management skills
You are already familiar with the basic functions of Excel and wish to improve your skills in Excel applied to financial management.
Possess a laptop computer equipped with Excel software (minimum version 2007) and standard office tools (e.g. office pack)
By attending this open training course, you will ensure an effective strategic financial management of a humanitarian project. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Discuss and compare the different funding mechanisms and approaches for fund aquisitions in a local context
- Build and monitor effective budgets according to donor requirements
- Use intermediate MS Excel functions applied to financial analysis
- Understand the requirements to drafting a donor financial report
- Apply key internal control procedures to prepare for a project financial audit
Cost: 700€. This rate corresponds to the training fees. Accommodation and meals are the responsibility of the student.
More information about funding opportunities: https://www.bioforce.org/en/learn/humanitarian-training-courses/funding/
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/finance-for-humanitarian-projects-strategy-and-management/
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 38 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Le programme de formations de Coordination SUD
Les formations de Coordination SUD
Nos formations s'adressent prioritairement aux personnels des organisations de solidarité internationale, aussi bien aux femmes et hommes, salariés ou bénévoles (membres ou non de la gouvernance) ou encore volontaires. Nos formations ne sont pas accessibles à titre individuel.
Vous souhaitez vous inscrire à une formation proposée par Coordination SUD, merci de prendre connaissance des conditions générales de vente!
Personnes en situation de handicap ? Les conditions d’accès à nos formations pourront être étudiées en cliquant ici.
Coordination SUD est agréée organisme de formation et référencée Datadock.
Pour toute demande complémentaire sur les formations organisées par Coordination SUD