The general objective of this Call for Proposals is to increase the use and access to digital solutions offering better living conditions in the identified countries. The specific objective of the call for proposals is to strengthen digital solutions in order to foster the continuity and quality of education.
The actions must be implemented in one of the 13 following countries : Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda.
Activity type :
By way of example, we list the types of activities that are eligible, provided that it contributes to the achievement of the outcomes and the specific objective of the action :
- Implementation of digital solutions : geolocation technology, databases, big data, virtual reality, blockchain, gamification, social networks, etc.
- Capacity development : strengthening staff skills in the action’s technological and digital domain.
- Product development : adaptation of digital products in view of a development on a larger scale.
- Quality : implementation of quality improvement and control systems.
- Digital skills : improving people’s skills in using digital tools and technologies.
- Data systems : using digital technology to improve the collection, management and use of data.
- Institutional technical assistance : supporting laws and regulations that improve access to digital technologies or their use.
To be eligible for grants, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions :
- be a legal person; and
- be a public actor1or be a private non-profit actor; and
- your organisation (or your co-applicant) needs to be established or represented in the country where the action is implemented; and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and not be acting as an intermediary; and
- have already managed a grant (of public funds) amounting to 40% of the amount applied for; and
- dispose of financial statements certified by an independent body (auditor).
Closing date : 30th July, 2021, 13:00 (Brussels’ time)
Funding : min.200.000,00 EUR – max. 350.000,00 EU