The European Union Delegation to Cambodia decided to provide support to Reparations Projects that will benefit the victims and survivors of the Democratic Kampuchea regime through UNOPS. It aims at promoting intercultural dialogue and human rights, as well as raising awareness, contributing to truth telling and justice over the trauma caused by the violence perpetrated by the Khmer Rouge regime.
This particular grant aims at the provision of support to mental and physical health to the victims and survivors of Khmer Rouge regime, specifically the older population.
The objectives of this grant are to promote human rights, provide support to mental and physical health for the needs of civil parties and a broader “unrepresented” population of victims and survivors of the Khmer Rouge regime, primarily older people in Cambodia.
In specific, activities funded under this grant will focus on the provision of required medical support to the victims and survivors of the Khmer Rouge regime. This support will be provided through different platforms in selected provinces of Cambodia.
- This Call for Proposals is open to international and national non-profit organizations currently operating in Cambodia. No governmental agencies, departments or ministries are eligible.
- Minimum requirements/qualifications:
- Organizations must have carried out similar activities to those under the scope of this CFP in Cambodia during the last five years, as well as adequate management, financial, administrative and technical structure and capacity to conduct the proposed activities.
- Established and tested Methodology for capacity building in the provision of support for physical and mental health care must be fully described in the proposal.
- A valid registration must be in place in order to operate in Cambodia. In case the candidate doesn’t hold a valid registration at the time of the submission of the proposal, it shall specify the timeline to obtain valid registration.
How to Apply:
The organizations are requested to submit proposals in English via email at the address given on the website.
The Proposals must not exceed USD $250,000.
Eligible Country: Cambodia
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.