The U.S. Embassy in Tanzania has announced that funding is available through the Public Affairs Section’s Annual Program Statement (APS).
The purpose of this APS is to award a limited number of grants to individuals, non-governmental organizations, think tanks, and academic institutions.
Proposals funded by PD under this APS will further one or more of the U.S. Mission to Tanzania’s following Integrated Country Strategy and public diplomacy goals:
- development of women’s entrepreneurs,
- promote democratic governance,
- improve health and education, especially among women and girls,
- promote broad-based economic growth and investment,
- advance Regional and Domestic Security.
Funding Information :
Individual award amount: The award floor is $1,000 and the ceiling is $25,000
Evaluation Criteria :
The Embassy encourages creative and innovative proposals that advance one or more of the above mentioned goals. Proposals that focus on youth leadership, women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship, and engagement of underserved populations will be viewed favorably.