The Positive Action Europe programme seeks to fund community-based projects that reach those most affected by HIV, particularly in marginalised or vulnerable populations. The programme uses a targeted approach to identify and respond to HIV-related issues at a local-level, supporting projects that are specifically designed to tackle the drivers of HIV in local régions.
Grants will be given to community and grassroots programmes that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Promotes testing and earlier diagnosis of HIV
- Supports HIV-related treatment literacy, education and knowledge building
- Fights stigma and discrimination
- Supports the ageing PLHIV
- Drives peer support and education
- Puts the patient at the centre of services
Funding: up to 25 000 €
Deadline: 31 January 2018
For more information, please visit The Positive Action Europe.