The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria through the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Republic of Armenia has announced a procedure for accepting and selecting proposals for projects to be implemented with a grant within the framework of the Official Development Assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria, with an initial deadline for launching in 2020.
Priority Areas and Directions for Implementation of Projects in the Republic of Armenia are:
- strengthening of democratic institutions and promotion of the principle of good governance, including the protection of human rights.
- Promotion of sustainable economic development and entrepreneurship by improving the capacities of institutions and / or organizations supporting the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
- Promotion of the quality, comprehensive, inclusive and modern education.
- Supporting the development of cultural tourism as a sector generating economic growth and sustainable development.
Target Groups :
- Central and local administrations and the representatives of the Armenian institutions.
- Representatives of different social and minority groups, vulnerable categories of people (children with disabilities, migrants, elderly people).
- Youth and adolescent girls and young women; pupils/students receiving their education in various educational institutions.
- Young female entrepreneurs ambitious to create and develop their own businesses.
- Representatives of civil society and Non-governmental organizations.
Eligible Project Budget :
Minimal ammount of the project is 5 000 BGN / 2 555 Euro.
Recommended maximum amount for projects with main purpose to deliver goods and /or services – up to 70 000 BGN/ 35 700 Euro.
Implementation Deadlines and Duration of the Projects :
Project proposals must contain an indicative start date for the implementation of the project after March 1, 2020 and no later than November 30, 2020.
Projects must be completed no later than December 31, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Primary and secondary budget spenders – legal entities of the Republic of Armenia.
- International and local non-governmental organizations.
- Municipalities and their associations.
- Educational, health and social institutions.
- International humanitarian organisations.