The German Foreign Office’s Climate Fund supports projects in the areas of climate change mitigation, adaptation and biodiversity.
The German Foreign Office’s Climate Fund aims at supporting projects which will:
- present innovative ideas and solutions in the context of an ecological transformation
- contribute to awareness raising for climate change and biodiversity loss
- encourage a transfer of information regarding climate and biodiversity politics and diplomacy (UNFCCC, UNCBD)
- stimulate action oriented implementation at subnational and community level; motivate and involve all relevant actors and stakeholders.
Activities may include conferences, workshops, panel discussions, webinars, side-events, risk analysis, training courses, networking of think tanks.
Who can apply?
- The Call invites submissions from both, private and public sector
- Non-governmental multipliers (economy, science, civil society)
- Applicants and implementing organisations must have a South African base and need to contribute financially or by in kind contribution/staff
Closing date : 27 November 2023
Funding : 10,000 € – 30,000 €