Through this program, the Embassy of the Netherlands in Dakar provides financial support to activities with the theme: “Raising awareness about combating climate change”.
This program offers the possibility to fund projects in the following countries : Senegal, Gambia, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Cabo Verde and Mauritania.
The program criteria:
- The project is a one-time activity or the funding is likely to allow the project to become self-sufficient afterwards.
- The maximum duration of a project under this program is one year.
- The financial contribution of the Embassy does not exceed a maximum of 16,000,000 FCFA / € 24,500 and is granted only once per project.
- A contribution from the requesting organization is appreciated but not compulsory.
- The Embassy grant is usually paid in two installments.
- Our programs are aimed at NGOs and non-profit associations officially recognized in the countries where the activities will be carried out.
- Occasionally, funding is given to a Dutch non-governmental organization for a project benefiting people in one of the countries mentioned above.
- Organizations that have not received funding from the Dutch Embassy in the past two years will be given priority in the selection.
- The program does not subsidize: expert missions, trips, etc.; equipment or operational costs of the organization (salaries, rental costs, etc.), unless this is justified within the framework of the project and only represents a maximum of 7.5% of the amount of the budget for project activities; organizations that are not officially recognized.
How to submit a request :
A funding request form must be used for the formulation of the request. It is recommended to use the budget format to submit the detailed budget.
Applications must be submitted by email to the following address: DAK-PR@minbuza.nl
Requests will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- eligibility of the request
- involvement of beneficiaries (technical and financial)•risks associated with the success of the project
- budget presentation
- relevance of the project with regard to the objectives of the funding program
- previous experience of the organization in the same type of project
- innovative nature of the project
Date limite de dépôt de candidature : 31 décembre 2020
Montant de la subvention : maximum 24.500€