Présentation de PSE :
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995.
Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
PSE is taking care of more than 6,500 children and more than 4,600 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 4 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Job Position: Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Manager
Reporting to the Deputy General Director, in Phnom Pen, the position consists in implementing a new new HR information system in PSE. First priority is deployment of Staff administration and Payroll module, and in a second step deployment of other HR modules (performance appraisal, competencies and career management…)
- Drive all phases of pre project/RFP, project, go live and hypercare :
- Scoping and phasing
- Analysis of business requirements
- Writing RFP and select software providers and service providers
- Organizing RFP and helping to choose solution that fits the best to PSE needs and select providers
- Participation to Design, Build and testing
- Users support at go live
- Run and maintenance phase preparation
- In charge of delivering all project phases on time, quality and budget
- In charge of driving project governance (Steering commitees, …), project communication, project planning and project ressources coordination
- Managing change management activities in collaboration with HR director
- Insuring proper integration with existing ERP and other existing PSE applications
- Coordinating with System/network administrator team for all technical asppects
- Complying with PSE IT Security policies
- Managing all project documentation (specification, testing scenarios, training materials, …)
Experience / Training
- At least Bachelor Degree in IT
- Experience in HRIS implementation project, especially on Staff administration and Payroll functions
- Good knowledge of 1 or several HRIS applications of the market
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management; organized and process oriented
- Good communication skills, capable to work with business people, and with many stakeholders
- Team worker
- English (mandatory, speaking, writing), Khmer (is a plus)
Monthly gross salary of $800 minimum
VSI contract for European Union Nationals, providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home country
Applications with cover letter and resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
www.pse.ong for comprehensive information concerning PSE
Coordination SUD est agréée organisme de formation et référencée Datadock.