We are recruiting a team of consultants to conduct an End of Project Evaluation for the three year Embedding community real time monitoring to sustain livelihoods and forest in West and Central Africa, DfID (now FCDO) funded project.
The evaluation will refer to the original and revised overall logical frameworks for the project, as well as the national-level logical frameworks developed by partners, and aims to:
- Evaluate the project from its design to its implementation in accordance with the criteria below to focus on the impact of interventions and outcomes in Cameroon, DRC, Ghana and the Republic of Congo.
- Make relevant recommendations for the RFUK and partner organisations in Cameroon, DRC, Ghana, and the Republic of Congo and inform future work as the ForestLink system is being further developed, and deployed in other countries.
Please download the full call for proposals for more information about the consultancy.
Consultancy proposals should include:
- Presentation of the organisation, including: team structure, and relevant CVs;
- A technical proposal including: a detailed timetable, an indicative methodology (to be further developed at the start of the consultancy) and key questions to be addressed (according to evaluation themes);
- A financial proposal detailing consultant fees and related costs;
- Details of previous relevant missions or consultancies carried out during the last five years
Proposals should be submitted in English to email@example.com, with RTM end of project evaluation &- your/your organisation’s name in the reference field of the email.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th September 2020 at midnight (UTC/GMT).