1) Description of the project
Since 2019, APDRA is implementing the project “Enhancing smallholder fish farming by agro-ecological intensification and integration into inclusive commercial value chain” (FishLib) in Liberia, funded by the European Union for a period of four years (from December 2019 to December 2023) and co-funded by the Institut Européen de Coopération et de Développement (IECD).
The budget of the project is 3,350,000 €.
2) Presentation of the expertise mission
Within this project, APDRA is looking for an expenditure verifier in order to carry out two expenditure verifications in the FishLib office located in Gbarnga, Liberia:
- an interim expenditure verification at the end of 2021, which will imply an audit opinion but not a report
- a final expenditure verification at the end of the project with the issuing of a final report based on the template described in the attached ToRs.
3) Submission of the applications
The expert will be selected upon quality and cost criteria that must be presented in a technical and a financial offer, as follows:
- Technical offer: understanding of the ToRs, description of the methodology, experience of the expert.
- Financial offer: daily fee, global budget for the action.
The technical and the financial offers have to be sent by email, preferably in English, to the following email address: email@example.com.
Closing date for application: 30/10/2021
Vous souhaitez déposer un appel d’offre ?
Déposez vos appels d'offres pour vos recherches de prestations visant à renforcer votre organisation, faciliter vos projets...
Déjà inscrit ?
L’ABC des prestataires
Plus de 50 prestataires référencés dans notre base !