Afghanistan, May 26th 2023, Multidonor
REF: AFG/Mission/23/WASH SMALL Item Kits/002
The aim of Première Urgence – Aide Medicale Internationale (PU-AMI) is to provide a comprehensive response to all the basic needs of populations affected by humanitarian crisis, from emergency until recovery of autonomy. PU-AMI’s strategy is based on an integrated approach when defining projects with various medical and non-medical expertise. PUI’s action is developed in partnership with the local communities, the authorities and the civil society.
This Tender participation file, containing the annexes, constitutes the central document to fill under the tender procedure as defined in the Procurement procedures guidelines of Première Urgence – Aide Medicale Internationale.
|Lot number||Lot description|
|Lot 1||AWD RESPONSE KIT|
|Lot 2||FLOOD RESPONSE KIT|
|Lot 3||WATER KIT|
|Lot 4||shock chlorination kit|
Here are specified details of the procedure to follow, principles to be respected, information and documents to provide.
For more information, please refer to the :
The applications have to include the following documents, duly completed, stamped and signed:
– The tender participation file;
– Annex A: Submission form;
– Annex B: Model of financial offer or equivalent proposed by the bidder;
– Annex C: Model of bid guarantie;
– Annex D: Model of financial identyfication;
– Annex E: Production capacity (optionnal);
– Annex F: Competitive criterias (optionnal);
– Annex G: List of additionnal documents (optionnal).
The additional documents to be listed in the Annex G must imperatively include:
– Legal authorization for commercial activities in the country of the Company, delivered
by the relevant ministry;
– Certificate of tax situation of previous year;
– Copy of identity card of legal representative.
IMPORTANT : Before completing the tender participation file and collecting the requested documents, the candidate must ensure it will not match the criterias of ineligibility and exclusion, otherwise he will be eliminated.
In order to register your application, you have to imperatively submit the documentation before 2nd Jul 2023 to 4.00
pm Kabul time, to the following Email address:
The documents in electronic version (scanned) can only to:
Please on put the reference to the tender in the email Subject:
AFG/Mission/23/WASH SMALL Item Kits/002
Vous souhaitez déposer un appel d’offre ?
Déposez vos appels d'offres pour vos recherches de prestations visant à renforcer votre organisation, faciliter vos projets...
Déjà inscrit ?
L’ABC des prestataires
Plus de 50 prestataires référencés dans notre base !