Afghanistan, May 26th 2023, Multidonor
REF: AFG/Mission/23/WASH Item/004
The aim of Première Urgence – Aide Medicale internationale (PU-AMI) is to provide a comprehensive response to all the basic needs of populations affected by humanitarian crisis, from emergency until recovery of autonomy. PU-AMI’s strategy is based on an integrated approach when defining projects with various medical and non-medical expertise. PUI’s action is developed in partnership with the local communities, the authorities and the civil society.
This Tender participation file, containing the annexes, constitutes the central document to fill under the tender procedure as defined in the Procurement procedures guidelines of Première Urgence – Aide Medicale internationale.
Here are specified details of the procedure to follow, principles to be respected, information and documents to provide.
For more information, please refer to the documents below :
- Call for tender announcement
- Cover letter
- Participation tender file
- Book of specifications 1
- Books of specifications 2
The applications have to include the following documents, duly completed, stamped and signed:
– The tender participation file;
– Annex A: Submission form;
– Annex B: Model of financial offer or equivalent proposed by the bidder;
– Annex C: Model of bid guaranty;
– Annex D: Model of financial identification;
– Annex E: Production capacity (optional);
– Annex F: Competitive criteria (optional);
– Annex G: List of additional documents (optional).
The additional documents to be listed in the Annex G must imperatively include:
– Legal authorization for commercial activities in the country of the Company, delivered by the relevant ministry;
– Certificate of tax situation of previous year;
– Copy of identity card of legal representative.
IMPORTANT: Before completing the tender participation, file and collecting the requested documents, the candidate must ensure it will not match the criteria of ineligibility and exclusion, otherwise he will be eliminated.
In order to register your application, you have to imperatively submit the documentation before 2nd Jul 2023 to 4.00
pm Kabul time, to the following Email address:
The documents in electronic version (scanned) can only to:
Please on put the reference to the tender in the email Subject:
Vous souhaitez déposer un appel d’offre ?
Déposez vos appels d'offres pour vos recherches de prestations visant à renforcer votre organisation, faciliter vos projets...
Déjà inscrit ?
L’ABC des prestataires
Plus de 50 prestataires référencés dans notre base !