The KR Foundation is currently inviting applications from organisations to help provide answers to, stimulate mind shifts about, and encourage action on, the long-term challenges faced by current and future generations living on a planet with finite resources, fragile ecosystems, and climate change.
KR Foundation address root causes of climate change and environmental degradation, and safeguard the planetary boundaries.
General criteria for funding :
KR Foundation address root causes of climate change and environmental degradation, through supporting activities that:
- provide scalable solutions with a clear international perspective and a significant impact
- have a holistic and interdisciplinary approach, including activities that aim to change mind-sets and behaviour
- have convening power, facilitate cooperation between key stakeholders and help to link existing research and knowledge to action
- help catalyze desired political processes at an international level and support new leadership (top-down approach) as well as activities aiming to communicate and create awareness (bottom-up approach)
- take risks and potentially contribute to transformative and systemic change, and challenge conventional wisdom by exploring alternative and creative approaches
KR Foundation’s grants typically range from DKK 0.5m to DKK 5m with a duration of up to approx. 3 years.
How to apply :
KR Foundation accepts unsolicited applications on a continuous basis. Grants are awarded twice annually. For more information, go to the website.